Trade Union Education with Stockport College
TUC courses for representatives aim to help you develop the skills necessary to organise and represent your members at work and in your union. Each course has its own syllabus, designed to build your knowledge of the subject and promotes an understanding of Trade Union priorities.
Courses are Free
All our courses are free to trade union representatives and potential representatives who have been nominated by their union.
How to Apply
Please apply or register your interest by filling out the application form to reserve a place.
- Choose the course you want to attend
- Fill in the application form included in our downloadable leaflet
- Get it approved by your Full Time official/ Branch Officer
- Arrange for paid release to attend with your employer
- Detach the application form and send to the address below.
Please contact us to discuss your branch’s or your union’s requirements for training. If you wish to discuss any aspect of the courses we offer, or require more information on our blended learning please do not hesitate to contact the Trade Union Education Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org