Going for gold
Our professional gym is open to our learners, staff and local residents who’d like to take advantage of a world-class facility on their doorstep to keep fit or train for their sport of choice.
It’s also the venue for full time courses for students aged 16 — 19 in sports including football / basketball / swimming / darts / rugby / hockey / golf / netball / badminton / table tennis / squash / volleyball / trampolining / tennis / cross country / athletics.
Learners receive up to 26 hours per week of professional training and competition (depending on their sport) and benefit from:
- The opportunity to develop while studying
- Up to 26 hours of professional training and competition per week
- The chance to compete against other colleges from around the country in National and International events
- A wide range of academic and/or vocational qualifications
Local residents can join and enjoy:
- Excellent facilities
- The expertise of professional staff
- Affordable membership fees